Login to the most popular email service in the world: Gmail.com with your Gmail Account. To login to www.gmail.com, you need to create a Google Account, and a secure connection "https".
This is Gmail tutorial step-by-step, to help you to be able to create a new Gmail Account, login to your new Gmail account and make use of all of its features in a short amount of time.
Before you login to Gmail
Make sure that you have created your Google account before you login to Gmail.com. Create a new account in case you don't already have one. If you can't remember ever signing in and would like to check if you have an account, just enter your email address on the password-assistance page. If there's no Google Account associated with your email address, you'll get a message that says 'No account found with that email address' you entered.
How to Login to Gmail.com
In order to login to Gmail, please enter your Google Account username and password. If you are lazy to type your password again later, you can save it on your browser. In case, you forgot your password, it's easy to recover your Gmail password. There are steps to log in to Gmail.
- Go to www.gmail.com. There is a login link in the upper right hand corner that will take you to the Gmail log in page. Or here's the direct link for Gmail Login!
- When Gmail sign in page appear, enter your email in the text box and click next, e.g. email@example.com
- Fill the next box with your password. The letters and numbers will only appear as **** for security purposes.
- We recommend that you got the "Stay signed in" checkbox selected. This ensures that you won’t be constantly interrupted to re-enter your password and makes your future sign-ins easier with account choosers
- Click sign in button to go to your Gmail Inbox.
How to Login to www.Gmail.com by apps
Gmail users can access their account on the official website or by using first-party or third-party apps and services instead. Here are the a list of popular Gmail App on that we recommended for you. To sign in to Gmail.com by apps, follow these steps:
- Enable 2-Step Verification for your Gmail Account.
- Create an app specific password
- Use the app specific password above for your app to sign in to Gmail instead of using your real password. You might see a "password incorrect" error if trying to use your real password.
Notes: Since April 2014, Gmail started to block less secure apps to access Google Account. There is a list of applications affected by the change:
- The mail app on iPhone or iPad with iOS 6 or below.
- The mail app on Windows phone prior to Windows Phone 8.1.
- Some third-party mail apps on Android.
- Some desktop mail clients like Outlook or Thunderbird.
If you are using an less secure app to access Gmail Account. There are other options might work for you.
- If you didn't enable 2-Step Verification for your Gmail Account, change the "allow less secure apps" setting to enable under security settings.
- Try to enable 2-step verification, and generate an app specific password as above, and login with it.
- Switch to a different service or program.
Sign in to multiple Gmail accounts at once
If you have more than one Google Account (personal & business account), you can use multiple sign-in to switch between accounts without having to sign out and back in again. You can:
Choose Gmail Account to Login or
Add Session for Gmail Account Login
Problems when logging in?
Most common problems when logging in Gmail are using an unsecure connection "http" and incorrect password. Remember that To help keep your mail safe, Gmail requires a secure connection "https" to access your mail and Gmail password is case-sensitive. Beware of your Caps lock key, since password characters are unreadable. In case login fails, Google will show you the error messages that tells you what the issue is and help options to guide you walkthough it.